Wednesday, May 26, 2010

oh those lashes

they get me every time.

He batted those beauties and asked me to go with him to the BSA 100 Year Camporee.    But first we had to get through the week.  The list ran on and  on and on  and  on with our obligations, but one of the highlights was Nadia's Bridging Ceremony.  We have scouts coming out of our ears I tell you.  You can see from her lovely little kisser that she couldn't be more excited about becoming a Brownie!  Ok, so maybe that was me.
Then it was off to the Camporee.  Did I mention I have never slept outside? in a tent? camped?  And since I have not, neither have my children.  Since we brought along Super Tony, you know for putting up the tent, hauling all of the supplies, cooking in the rain and not complaining when I woke him up at 1 am because I had to use the lavatory and I didn't want to wander away only to be lost among the 4000 or so Boy Scouts without anyway the wiser, we were in great hands. 
 
Look at that happy little face.   
Enjoying all things boy. 
 A little slice of all-boy-dogs-planes-climbing-hiking-welding-train-flint napping-paint balling, wood burning- knot tying- biscuit in a bag roasting-fire building-puddle jumping-heavenShe on the other hand, really enjoyed the pancakes.

4 comments:

PRP said...

You are such a great mom. And those lashes have always gotten me!

Anaface said...

Super cute! I love that smile, Mr. Man!

Monique said...

What a super little man! I love it. Nadia is such a trooper too. I can't believe you have never been tent camping :) That is one of my favorite things to do. Love you all.

Mo

Bella Mente said...

I was waiting to see pictures!! :) I am glad they had fun.. poor Aidan was trying to stay awake to tell me all of the details haha.. I dont think I have ever seen eyes to bloodshot from being tired before :) ps. I have some tupperware to return to you from those nasty cookies! lol